Does your IT organization spend most of their time maintaining IT infrastructure instead of focusing on your business’s next application needs? Is your IT organization able to meet your changing needs for capacity and performance?
Virtualizing your computing environment will simplify your IT infrastructure, free your IT staff from spending their time on infrastructure maintenance and allows you to focus IT on initiatives to support your strategic businesses goals.
Virtualization such as cloud hosting services improves the efficiency, availability and performance of IT resources and applications. Virtualization reduces capital expenses for computing and storage and scales operating costs with expected and unexpected computing demands. Whether you utilize cloud services for disaster recovery or host server environments, you can mitigate your risks from hardware failure, avoid on site power loss and increase mobility by relying on us to virtualize your computing and storage systems.
Network Assessment and Design
Inefficient networks are responsible for a tremendous amount of lost time, money, productivity, and business. With our network design services, our experts will apply their knowledge and years of experience to ensure your network infrastructure is reliable and scalable with the flexibility to rapidly integrate new and existing technologies.
Because we know how to translate business needs into technology needs, you can count on us to design the right network for your business. With expertise in voice, data, wireless, video, and Voice over IP (VoIP), we will create a robust, but flexible, IT infrastructure that will support your needs and can seamlessly grow with you. Best of all, we are vendor independent which ensures you receive the best possible solution for your needs without a manufacturer bias.
Network Design Service Features
Whether you are designing a new network from scratch or upgrading an existing network, our network design services will ensure your network meets the operational requirements needed to achieve your production and business goals.
For existing networks, our network engineers will assess your current environment to ensure the architecture and specified components meet your functional requirements. During the network assessment process, our network engineers will document your network infrastructure, analyze traffic patterns, identify potential bottlenecks and security risks, and provide you with a list of recommendations to improve the performance and reliability of your network.
For new networks or upgrades to existing networks, our network engineers will create a detailed network topology that addresses your feature requirements, current and future traffic levels, security needs, existing infrastructure, and budgetary restrictions – allowing you to achieve the results you want from your technology investment. Within the network design, we will specify the devices, components, and connectivity required to provide a solid foundation for performance and reliability.
Network Design Service Benefits
By implementing the right networking solution, you can realize:
- Increased productivity
- Higher reliability
- Enhanced performance
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Improved flexibility to integrate new technologies
If your network isn’t correctly configured, it could be vulnerable to hackers, identity thieves and other threats. That’s bad news for your business and your customers. On top of this, the legal penalties for a security breach (that could have been prevented) are colossal, and the powers that be are typically unforgiving.
At Advanced Consulting Enterprises, we use state-of-the-art security techniques to keep the “bad guys” out, while providing authorized personnel access to important files and applications.
Every organization’s needs are different and hackers are always adapting their techniques, so we are extremely serious about staying up to date with the latest network security tools, threats and industry developments. We’ll put a comprehensive security plan in place and recommend the right technology tools and services to safeguard your network, including:
- IT Security Consulting: From firewall installation to intrusion detection services, our certified consultants will ensure your network resources are safe.
- Network Security Assessment: We’ll conduct an affordable but very sophisticated on-site analysis of your network’s vulnerability to hackers, viruses and other threats. Our report will include findings on any discovered security vulnerabilities, risks and implications, and recommendations for technical solutions, specific software, tools and implementation steps.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): Our security experts will create and install secure-access Internet and network connections for your branch offices, traveling staff and telecommuters.
- Firewall Installation: We will install and configure a secure SonicWALL or Cisco firewall to create a secure barrier between your organization’s network and the Internet.
- Managed Security Service: For the highest level of security, we can provide proactive, continuous monitoring of your network’s firewall devices